5 / 5 Rating - 2037 Reviews
Translation & Interpreting
Translations in over 20 areas, from standardized to technical, medical, legal documents, etc.
We specialise in over 20 areas of activity and we provide all your needs for authorised, legalised and interpreted translation services.
See below all the fields and areas of activity in which our team of translators has experience.
You have at your disposal a complete range of authorised, legalised translation services, consecutive interpreting, simultaneous interpreting, technical equipment for interpretation, transcription and subtitling;
Services may be requested in Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Hebrew, English, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Roman, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
General benefits for all orders
- Availability 7 / 7 days – by telephone, e-mail and chat;
- Account Manager dedicated for your orders;
- Reply by e-mail in about 1 business hour;
- Specialised consultancy for cost efficiency;
We deliver how and when you need
- Free delivery across Romania, for orders of +100 EUR;
- Document delivery in original at our office, either by e-mail in scanned form or by express courier (TNT / FedEx), anywhere in Europe, America, Asia, Australia, etc;
Benefits for authorised translations
- You have access to +800 authorised translators;
- We select translators that are experienced in the terminology of the document that requires translation;
- Free authorisation of translations;
Benefits for legalised translations
- We prepare the documents that require legalisation, in order to comply with the procedures of Notaries and institutions;
- We take your place and go to the institutions (Notaries, Chamber of Notaries, Embassies), to legalise the translations;
Benefits for interpreting services
- Specialised interpreters with +10 years of experience;
- Complete offer that includes 2 interpreters / language, technical equipment, transport and accommodation, for interpreters and technical staff;
Financial benefits for you
- Online payment, directly from the invoice, via MobilPay platform, in maximum 30 seconds;
- Payment by bank transfer (Unicredit ), cash or card at our office;
- Discounts of up to 60% for orders of +100 pages;
- Authorised and legalised translations for civil sentences, court decisions & rulings, powers of attorney, deeds of assignment, successions, criminal records;
- Translation of service contracts, non-disclosure agreements, loan, sale, purchase, lease and rental agreements;
- Apostille and Supralegalisation issued by the Chamber of Notaries, Prefecture, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, notarial documents issued by Notaries Public;
- Translation of birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, criminal records;
- Translations of civil state documents, identity documents, name change certificates;
- Translation of birth & marriage certificates, identity, citizenship & civil state documents, ID, passport, identity card;
- Translation of Romanian citizenship documents, identity card, passport.
- Authorised medical translations for test reports, admission file, discharge summary, hospital discharge, medical prescriptions, medical examinations;
- Translation of medical device user manuals, glossaries of medical terms, case studies, specialised papers;
- Authorised translations of medical equipment and devices, medical prescriptions, clinical information, toxicological data, pharmaceutical and biological information;
- Translation of medical insurance, life insurance, health insurance, travel insurance conditions;
- Medical tests, medical books, medical certificates, medical reports (ultrasound, radiography, CT, MRI);
- User guide, medical equipment presentation brochure;
- Translations of car registration documents, sale and purchase agreements, briefs;
- MTPL / CASCO / Green Card insurance;
- Cars for passenger transport – translations of documents related to the construction and operation of the car;
- Authorised translations of user manuals, specifications, parts lists, presentations;
- Auto parts – translations of documents related to the construction and operation of the heat engine, electric motor, user manuals, specifications, parts lists;
- Special cars – translations of documents related to the construction and operation of tankers, self-refrigerating trucks, mobile cranes, ambulance cars, tractors, plows;
- Translation of balance sheets, financial and accounting reports, bank account statements, accounting expertises, audit expertises, business plans;
- Authorised translations of financial analyses, financing projects, financial indicators, contracts for the provision of banking or financial services, economic or financial analyses, letter of good standing, letters of bank guarantee;
- Translations of invoices and receipts, accounting documents, credit files, price offers for products and services;
- Translation for software systems, hardware systems, programming languages, data structures, specialised works;
- Translation of websites pages , mobile applications, platforms and software applications, Android / IOS applications;
- IT databases, graphical interface, help files, user manuals for IT products, installation and troubleshooting of IT products and equipment;
- Authorised translations of product presentations, applications, IT platforms, web tutorials, e-learning platforms.
- Microeconomics – authorised and legalised translations of documents related to economic, studies, references;
- Macroeconomics – authorised and legalised translations of documents related to the behavior of the economy in general, to the inflation rate or short-term fluctuations;
- Translations of documents relating to raw materials, ferrous materials, non-ferrous materials, alloys, rolled products, metal powders, electrodes;
- Product user manuals, construction projects, specifications, product catalogs, brochures, magazines, data sheets;
- Transport aviation – Translations of documents related to civil aviation, user manuals, specifications, presentations;
- Military aviation – authorised and legalised translations of documents related to the armed forces, the navy, technical manuals;
- Utility aviation – translation of documents related to civil aviation providing various transport services in the field of health and tourism, chemical treatment works in agriculture;
- Sports aviation – documents related to civil aviation, organization of flight activities, skydiving and model aircraft.
- Translations of documents relating to the sugar industry, the sugar products industry, the starch, glucose and dextrin industry, the vegetable oil industry;
- Authorised and legalised translations in the meat and meat products industry, the milk and dairy products industry, the milling, bakery and flour products industry;
- Translation of documents from the fruit and vegetable exploitation industry, the alcohol and alcoholic beverages industry, the beer industry, the wine industry, the tobacco industry;
- Authorised translations of market analysis, marketing theories and practices, product / service descriptions, product / service regulations, advertising materials, websites, marketing plans, articles, manuals, studies;
- Translation of documentation for the production of medicines, marketing authorisation, specialised works;
- Translations of medicine leaflets, pharmaceutical studies, pharmaceuticals and medicines;
- We are in the ultra-central area of Bucharest, with the office 100 meters from the Universitate subway station, across the Intercontinental Hotel (landmark: Casino Fortuna – on the side with the University of Bucharest);
- We’re at the office, from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM and, upon request, we can extend our business hours as necessary;
- You can reach us from any area of Bucharest (District 1, District 2, District 3, District 4, District 5, District 6), where you can personally place orders for authorised translations, legalised translations, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting services;
- We provide professional authorised translation services, legalised translations, simultaneous interpreting and consecutive interpreting, in any city of Romania, with translators and interpreters authorised by the Ministry of Justice;
- The main cities where we provide authorised translation services, legalised translations, simultaneous interpreting and consecutive interpreting, are: Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi, Constanta, Craiova, Brasov, Galati, Ploiesti, Oradea, Braila, Arad, Pitesti, Sibiu, Bacau;
- We provide the full range of authorised translation services, legalised translations, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, carried out by authorised translators and interpreters, in all European countries, as follows: Albania, England, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Netherland, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, as well as in Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Israel;
- Regardless of the European city you live in, we cover authorised translation services, legalised translations, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, in cities such as: London, Vienna, Brussels, Sofia, Prague, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Paris, Berlin, Athens, Dublin, Rome, Luxembourg, Oslo, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Moscow, Bratislava, Madrid, Ankara, Istanbul, Kiev, Budapest, as well as in Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Doha.
5 / 5 Rating - 2037 Reviews
Great Customer Service & Account Management support and a lightning fast delivery of the translation. WeTranslate is one of the best choices on the market, after testing several translation companies from Romania. I will surely use their services in the future for other projects.
Cosmovici Intellectual PropertyRecommendation
WeTranslate team has shown us that they are very dedicated to the work they are doing. The experience of working together on numerous projects of intellectual property patents from English to German, has shown us the professionalism and perseverance they offer when providing translation services.
WeTranslate helped me translate a technical handbook of over 100 pages from German, after they recommended the translation with additional proofreading. The translation was super good, and the team was very prompt and professional. WeTranslate has the best website in the field, where you can find all the information. I confidently recommend them!
We work with WeTranslate as of 2016 for the translation services that ASIROM needs. Their team supports us with any kind of requests, while always complying with the requested deadlines. We recommend WeTranslate for the quality of their services, for their fairness and their professionalism.
I’m very happy with the services offered by WeTranslate! Everything was fast, correct, professional! Although I’m not from Bucharest, I did everything online, I sent the document, I paid online and the next day I received the translated document, by courier! I highly recommend WeTranslate! Congratulations to the team!
National House of PensionsRecommendation
We selected WeTranslate for the English translation of the EESSI system documents, in the 4 associated institutions, CNPP, ANPIS, ANOFM and CNAS, within the National House of Pensions, with a volume of over 4,000 pages. We recommend WeTranslate for the quality of services, the professionalism, fairness and promptness of the team.
WeTranslate is a translation provider that I would absolutely recommend to everyone, because you can trust in the proficiency and obligation in their work. Despite the bad situation with Covid, they make their best effort to provide everything online. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
Although I needed a translation when the entire planet is on state of emergency with Covid situation, they responded very fast to my request and safe also, because all process was managed online. And... their office is in the most central place of Bucharest, if you need to go to they office 😉
WeTranslate equals professionalism and promptness. I urgently needed a translation for a document of about 8 pages. They responded immediately to our request and helped us in a short time. In less than 24 hours I received the translated document. I thank the team for support!
I needed to have my degree translated from Romanian into English. I asked for information beforehand by chat, I was answered clearly and instantly, I received the details by e-mail, and the next day I had the document translated, in electronic form. I gladly recommend WeTranslate for the services offered.
Why clients choose WeTranslate
- Service quality and customer experience are our main priorities;
- You have a dedicated Account Manager, 24/7;
- We work with +800 professional translators and interpreters;
- Our team delivered +48,000 orders to our customers;
- Customer satisfaction has reached an incredible value of 99.9%;
- We are in TOP 5 Translation Agencies in Romania;
- We provide services in more than 40 foreign languages;
- Online payment, directly from the invoice, within 30 seconds;
- We manage the entire process, so that you receive the final solution;
- We deliver documents how and where you need them, ultra-fast;
- Ultra-central office, in the very centre of Bucharest, Romania;
Ask for a
40% discount for all online orders
Our team will answer you in about 1 business hour, from Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 6 PM