WeTranslate offers its users and customers the following types of services:
- Authorised / Certified / Legalised Translations (depending on the client’s requirement and need);
- Related notarial services (notarial legalisation, certain date, apostille);
- Transcription / Subtitle video / audio files;
- Consecutive / Simultaneous Interpreting;
- Technical equipment and dedicated support for simultaneous interpretation.
Requests for a quotation
Requests for offers, as well as additional information for the services we provide, may be requested in the following ways:
- Through the contact forms visible on the website pages;
- Through the chat app visible in the lower right corner
- By email, to the addresses available on the website;
- By telephone, at the numbers available on the website pages.
After sending the request for quotation, the customer will be contacted as soon as possible by a member of the WeTranslate team, for further clarifications (if necessary) and will receive the requested offer on the email address provided.
All requests sent by customers are managed through the Zoho Desk platform (in the ticketing system), and the email address to which requests are sent and from which requests are received is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The platform through which the requests are managed will be accessed from the page https://desk.wetranslate.ro/
By filling in the contact form / sending by email the request for offer and / or the information / documents underlying the provision of the requested services, the Customer declares and assumes responsibility that all data / information / documents provided by him are correct, complete and true .
Also, by filling in the contact form / sending by email the request for offer, the customer agrees that WeTranslate can contact him, by phone or by email, in order to honor the offer and / or the requested services.
Confirmation of the offer and execution of services
he order confirmation from the customer will be made by email, based on the offer sent by WeTranslate also by email. he execution process of the services requested and confirmed by the customer will be started after the payment of the fiscal invoice issued by WeTranslate and after the confirmation of the collection of the invoiced amount.
WeTranslate may cancel the offer sent to the customer and the services offered to him, following a prior notification, without any subsequent obligation of one party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages from the other, in the following situations:
- Invalidation / non-acceptance by the bank of the transaction, which leads to non-collection of the invoiced amount, in case of payment by bank transfer;
- Invalidation / non-acceptance of the card transaction, by the payment processor MobilPay, which leads to non-collection of the invoiced amount;
- The data provided by the customer are incomplete and / or incorrect;
- The client does not pay the value of the requested services;
In the execution of the services requested by the client, WeTranslate has the right and may subcontract to a third party, in part or in full (collaborating translators / interpreters, rental companies of technical interpretation equipment, courier companies, travel agencies, etc.), services related the honor and execution of the services requested by the client, not requiring the client’s consent in this regard.
In the execution of the services requested by the customer, WeTranslate may provide the personal data of the customer, to the categories of third parties mentioned above, with which it is in contractual relations and which have previously assumed a commitment / agreement / confidentiality agreement and only for the purposes of providing the services requested by the Client.
Each third party assumes the responsibility to keep the personal data to which it has access secure.
Even in these situations, WeTranslate assumes responsibility towards the customer, for all contractual obligations assumed towards him, for the execution and delivery of the services requested by the customer and confirmed by WeTranslate.